Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today!!!!

Ok!
I am a little emo today.
Thinking too much again I guess.
I wish that my brain will stop thinking nonsense.
As I grow, I've found that I get sensitive to things more easily.
I don't know why but I just can't stop the feeling from coming.
Or is it that my 6th sense is growing stronger?
hmm....
Its a question to ask but its not a question to answer.
Ok!
Stupid question I know.
Anyway I just wish that that feeling will just fish off la.
Headache, fever(a little), cough, here pain and there pain.......
Everything come at the same time.
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohya!
For your information, I am in camp again.
This time is at Penang Girl Guide Association.
Just packed few days ago, unpack yesterday and pack again today morning.
Great isn't it?
It look like I really enjoyed my life so much isn't it?
Well, many will said so(if you don't).
I would say, more or less I enjoyed la.
Or else I will not come d.
Each time I go for a camp, I have certain expectation.
When it gone lower beyond my expectation, I will not have good feelings.
I have to change my perceptions?
Yupz!
DEFINATELY!
I will try my best to change it.
I mean, I will not have much expectation next time so that I will not be dissapointed.
Same goes to other things that might or is happening in my life.
How I wish to start a new chapter of my life easily....
Rintangan yang ku hadapi sedikit sebanyak menjatuhkan diriku ke dalam gaung yang kelam.
I have been praying hard so that things can be easier for me but things doesn't seems so.
What should I do to ease my life?
Hurmph!!!!
TRYING MY BEST TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE NOW!!!!

OKla!
Gotta go now...
Will be going to airport tomorrow at noon.
Take care everyone!

Chaozzzzz..........

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home