Tuesday, December 7, 2010

For Fun

Hi all!!!
I am having my second semester break.
However, I do not feel that I am actually having any break.
Why???
Its because I am busy doing what I want to do and concentrate on all this while.
What else?!?!?!?!
Of course its no other than guiding.
I wish that I will not have even a day of rest from guiding.
Sounds crazy?
Maybe.....
But it is something that I am happy to do.
Actually, my semester break is OVER!!!
It's just over this week but the classes ain't starting at its full swing yet.
It will only be officially started NEXT WEEK!!!
DARN!!! I know! I know!!!
Okays. Let me continue....
Recently, PGGA is having camps almost non-stop EVERY week....
I am helping out in certain camps which I think is most of the camps.
No doubt, I am really happy doing it.
I felt happy each time I had helped the campers.
Attending camps reminds me a lot of my memory when I was in their position last time.
How I wish I could be them......
Ohya! I am thinking to take my QM/1st aid test next year.
Please be reminded that I am only THINKING of it!!!!
OK!!!
Gotta off now to pack for tomorrow's camp at Convent Bukit Mertajam.
Byezzzz.......

*ps,
Sorry yarh this post got no picture(s). Don't know why cannot upload

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home